dimanche 4 septembre 2016

Internships 2016

This fall the little frenchie studying in Denmark that I am, is doing...
TWO INTERNSHIPS in two awesome places and countries !

First, in September I am being a Storyboard and Design intern at Praça Filmes in Montemor O Novo (Portugal) working on the development of the new José Miguel Ribeiro 2D mix media feature film Nayola.

Then, from October to the end of 2016 I will be a Concept Design intern at Cartoon Saloon in Kilkenny (Ireland) working on the prepreproduction of the new Tomm Moore 2D feature film WolfWalkers.

These two projects seem really awesome and the companies too!
I will try to upload as much as I can (and am allowed to) during these internships.
AND I WILL UPLOAD GENERALLY MORE ON THIS BLOG
yes 2016 September resolutions.
:)

OH! and I got the Nordea funding from Denmark (thanks a lot to Maria Blowers for the help!)
and I will soon get Erasmus also -after more than 3 months of back and forth-
SO THESE INTERNSHIPS CAN BECOME TRUE!
and for Christmas i will be back to France, and in January back to Denmark for my graduation.
yopyopyop I will be a traveling master!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire